Jamovi (open source alternative for SPSS) - An introduction
Date: Mar 4 & 5, 2022
Registration fee: 1180/-
Timings: 5 pm to 8 pm IST
Statistical workshop to overcome the fear of statistics, learn the basic tools and feel confident of analyzing your own data. No difficult-to-understand jargons! Simple language for anyone to understand and apply the techniques taught.
Why this course?
Knowledge is power. Collection of data itself is a laborious task, more so is the analysis of the data.
- Knowledge in statistics gives you the necessary tools and theoretical bases for quantitative reasoning to extract meaningful information the collected data.
- Statistical methods and analyses are often used to communicate research findings and to support hypotheses and give credibility to research methodology and conclusions.
- Researchers, be it PhD scholars or masters students, should understand statistics so that they can evaluate the credibility and usefulness of information obtained through data and arrive at informed decisions.
For many, knowledge of statistical analysis may be limited as they don’t belong to that field. Their mind reels under the pressure of time and lack of knowledge on the appropriate tools to be used for data analysis.
Statisticians can churn out charts and figures for the data provided, but are they using appropriate tools to suit the theory is a question you may not be able to answer.
- To make the participants learn to enter, store and analyze data using Jamovi.
- To provide hands-on experience on univariate and bivariate analysis using Jamovi.
- Gain knowledge on statistical tools and apply it appropriately to your data.
Who should attend?
Anyone whose research involves analysis of data. You may be a research scholar or a master’s student.
Dr. A. Ganasoundari, PhD
The workshop will be conducted by Dr. Ganasoundari, PhD. As the Founder and Managing Editor of Rehoboth Academic Services, she has over 23 years of industry experience in handling thesis from different subjects. With a PhD, numerous international publications and experience in working in the publishing industry, she is perhaps one of the best individuals to guide aspiring researchers. She conducts the following workshops regularly on Art of Thesis writing, Research Paper writing, Systematic Review, Academic Integrity, SPSS Foundation & Advanced Statistical, Jamovi, JASP, SmartPLS and Structural Equation Modeling workshops.
For more details:
Call us at +91 9731988227 | +91 9741871657.
Note: All participants should have Jamovi software in your laptop/desktop. You can download the FREE version from: https://www.jamovi.org/download.html
Interested. Please fill the form.